Journey Pants | Surfbreak
"So delicate and soft, you'll want to wear them everywhere." - Reza J.
To travel from one place to another, to flow between minutes and hours, to experience one thing to the next - a journey is what you make of it, and these pants are designed with that philosophy in mind.
Consider these pants your canvas - your foundation - to paint whatever look or feeling your journey requires. From a morning yoga flow in the living room to a night out in the city, the super-soft breathable poly blend, clean seams, and four-way stretch means you will never want to take these pants off. Experience why the Crow Collective™ Journey Pants are known as The Most Comfortable Pants In The World®.
- Super soft & comfortable brushed poly blend
- Advanced moisture wicking
- Four-way stretch that still holds shape
- Two spacious side pockets
- One hidden pocket inside waist
- Slightly padded elastic waistband
- Elongated drawstring for versatile styling
- Metal rings at end of drawstring
- Made sustainably and fair (Blue Sign Certified)
- Made in Los Angeles
Size: Model is 5'9, waist 26, and wearing size XS, Regular length
"Making clothing right here in Los Angeles allows me to personally ensure quality standards are met. Local production also means I get to know the garment makers and ensure they have safe working conditions and fair wages. Our carbon footprint is lower since we don't have to transport raw materials too far during the production process."